Saturday, April 6, 2013

Flower Ready Set Glow Blush/Bronzer Duo - Shimmering Goddess


Flower beauty is a new makeup line by Drew Barrymore. Their philosophy is to provide high quality makeup at reasonable price. Flower beauty products are only available in Walmart stores. This brand is on the pricier side of the drugstore products. So far I have just tried their blush and bronzer duo in Shimmering Goddess and I love it.


I have noticed that almost all the flower beauty products have cute but bulkier packaging. The bush/bronzer duo has a flower petal like shape. It has a white and rose gold plastic packaging which looks really cute and high end. The shade I purchased is called Shimmering Goddess but ironically it’s a matte duo J It costs $10 and net wt of product this duo is 8 g. Usually drugstore blushes are 4g net wt so I think size wise its good value for money.


Less is more with this duo as it is insanely pigmented. I love the color too; it has a very pretty pink blush and a nice brown bronzer. Though the blush is in pink category it is not a girly pink color, it is kind of mature women pink color J Both the blush and bronzer are very finely milled so they have a nice soft creamy texture.



I have been looking for this duo for quiet some time but it was sold out in all Walmart stores in my neighborhood (believe me I went looking for them). Also it is difficult to get hold of unopened products in the store as they do not have any safety seal. Walmart has started putting seal tapes on them lately but still people open it!!! So frustrating!! Anyway I have it now and I absolutely love it, so it was worth of all the hunting work.

Bottom line this duo is fantastic. It is super pigmented, matte, smooth and worth the money. It costs $9.98 and it is made in USA. Flower beauty products are not tested on animals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment