Monday, April 29, 2013

NYX Cream Blushes


I am in love with cream blushes lately. They are perfect for springtime. NYX cream blushes are wonderful. They are super creamy, pigmented, easy to blend and very natural looking.

The packaging is pretty basic- black plastic compact case with clear top. But the quality and color of these blushes is great. They are super pigmented so you have to be careful when you apply. Less is more for these blushes. I like using a smaller sized stipple bush for these; you can blend them easily with your fingers too. They stay on pretty much all day for me. I top it with a powder blush for a long lasting stay.
 
(L-R) Glow, Natural, Tea Rose

 Swatches (L-R) Glow, Natural, Tea Rose

I have it in 3 colors: Natural, Glow and Tea Rose. All of the colors I have are neutral/natural colors. These are shimmerless cream blushes however they do provide a nice dewy glow to cheeks. My favorite amongst three is Tea Rose because that looks most flattering on my medium skin tone.

All in all I love them!!! I am getting a good use of these. I am using Tea rose more than a year and the consistency of this product is still great. You can buy NYX products at Ulta or on cherryculture.com. They are $5.99 each, they are made in Taiwan. NYX is cruelty free.

No comments:

Post a Comment