Friday, April 26, 2013

Milani Lipsticks


Milani has refreshed their lipstick line this year. The new line is called Color Statement lipsticks and they contain Vitamins A, C, & E to moisturize and nourish lips. They have categorized these lipsticks into four categories: Orange & Reds, Pinks & Corals, Plums & Berries and Naturals & Browns. Milani has offered six finishes in this lipstick collection- Vinyl, Metallic, Cream, Shimmer, Pearl & Matte finish.

I picked up 3 colors in this collection last week but unfortunately all of them have same finish. I really wanted to try Vinyl finish but I didn’t pay attention to that while choosing the colors L On the good note it gives me one more chance to buy a new lipstick in future (Like I need more!!!). I have Naturally Chic, Fruit Punch and Red Label. All three of them are cream finish lipsticks.



Naturally Chic, Fruit Punch, Red Label
 They have fantastic coverage, they glides on smooth, have vivid color and the staying power is exceptional for cream lipsticks. They have a faint smell and taste, but it doesn’t bother me.

Naturally Chic: This is nude color kicked up a notch. It’s a fantastic everyday color. I think this can also work as a cream blush because of its texture. Must have color!!!! Love it!!!
 
Naturally Chic
Fruit Punch: This looks very similar to the signature Nicki Minaj color. I wear it at home when I want to feel glamorous J It’s a bright pink color, not flashy but still bright pink. I like it very much.
 
Fruit Punch
Red Label: Oh my God!! I Love this color. I have soft spot for red lipsticks. The formula of this lipstick is very good. It clings to the lips, lasts for long. I have not had any feathering problems with this. It is a classic red lipstic. This color is a big hit for me J
 
Red Label
They are available in drugstores but not every shade is available in every store. I was surprised that not even a single store has the full collection. You can buy all of them retail but you have hop to many stores to do that.

They come in the gold tube and the color is visible at the bottom. I think they are pretty much true to the color on the packaging at least the colors I have. I have not tried all of them but I am very impressed with Milani color statement lipsticks. I will surely try more colors and finishes in future.

They cost $4.99 - $ 5.99. They are made in USA

No comments:

Post a Comment